African Angels Independent School is located 40km North of East London in the seaside area of Chintsa East. The school boasts two large hostels that can accommodate up to 175 people in dormitory style (shared) accommodation.
The rustic accommodation is set on a 3.5 hectare property in a safe, secure rural location, 45 minutes drive North of East London and a short 15 minutes drive to the beautiful Chintsa East beach. The school hall is adjacent to the self catering kitchen and for camps is used as a dining hall. There is a large sports field, a grass netball court, and two jungle gyms for smaller children.
All proceeds from accommodation bookings go to benefit the African Angels Independent School, who provide a quality education to over 100 disadvantaged children in the area.
- Dorm style self catering accommodation with separate male / female bathrooms.
- Separate toilet block outside the hostels.
- Open to groups of 30 people (minimum) to 175 people (maximum).
- R50 per person per night (excluding December and January).
- R100 per person per night (December and January).
- Conference/dining hall including up to 175 chairs.
- Self catering kitchen. BYO gas or we can arrange at a separate charge.
- Sports field | netball court (grass).
- 2 x jungle gyms for smaller children.
- On site contact during the duration of camps.
- No alcohol to be brought onto the premises.
- The venue is strictly non smoking.
- Only those booked into the accommodation will be permitted into the venue (no day visitors).
Contact person: Lou Billett
Contact Phone: 076 555 4711